Friday 24 April 2015

GLOGSTER!

What's up readers!

Last week Asier, my classmate,and I did a glog about human rights. We had the choice of doing a glog about women's rights and children's rights. But we decided to choose human rights because we wrote a post about women's rights and inside the human rights are the children's rights. This has been a work that I specially liked because a glog is mainly a kind of diagram so that you can see the ideas easily, and I like the fact of being able to see and realize of a such an important topic so simply.

We have put two videos in this glog. One of them explains the history of the human rights, and I think anyone can understand that video cause it's very well explained. We have also inserted a brief text explaining what are the human rights.

As I said, the glog is very useful to realize about how important are the human rights, but the sad side of this work is that we have to remind each others that we must fulfil this rights, and we normally do it by making videos or writing blogs or articles as I'm doing. So, I'd like to see a real change in humanity and start treating each other like humans, we deserve it and the society deserves it. Gloomily, I think that we're never going to live in a world where all the human rights are fulfilled, because there are always going to exist bad people, but we can really try it. We can only achieve that by working together.

Here is the link of my glog, there you can see the work i have done.

http://asierirune.edu.glogster.com/human-rights/


Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment